John’s Really Simple Italian Cheese Cake Recipe
My buddy John, who owns a restaurant in my neighborhood, gave me this really simple recipe for Italian cheese cake that is delicious yet easy to make.
1 large can ricotta
7 oz sugar
Zest from one lemon
¼ tsp Vanilla or ½ tsp amaretto
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1) Preheat the oven to 350
2) Lightly grease a round or square springform pan
3) With a beater, beat the ricotta cheese and sugar
4) Add zest, eggs, and the vanilla or amaretto
5) beat until smooth
6) Lightly coat pan with graham cracker crumbs
7) Pour batter into pan
8) Bake about an hour or until a fork is clean
Cool and serve. It’s delicious!